[deepamehta-devel] updating clientsideplugin: register_css_stylesheets

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Mi Mai 23 15:54:45 CEST 2012

i want to excuse myself for spamming around in these early morning hours
on the dev-list!

what i wanted to say: i could package my plugin but i am having problems
running it with the 4.0.11.SNAPSHOT bundles.

in the chromium browser console i get the following error message:

Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method
'register_css_stylesheet':8080/:9

and the firefox error console is saying:

Error: dm4c.register_css_stylesheet is not a function
Source File: http://localhost:8080/script/vendor/jquery/jquery-1.7.min.js
Line: 10