[deepamehta-devel] Closing Google Group - Consolidating Communications

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Do Aug 4 02:35:41 CEST 2011

Dear friends, fellows, users and developers,

as an outcome of our last team meeting we have decided to close down the
DeepaMehta group on Google. This is part of our approach to consolidate
our information channels and make it easier for everyone to join in and
stay up-to-date with our latest developments.

Therefore and if not already done so, we kindly ask everyone here to
subscribe to our mailing lists:

        all users and developers - includes news, release notes and all
        other relevant issues