[deepamehta-devel] [Bug #13827] Deleted association still displayed

admin at berlios.de admin at berlios.de
Mi Nov 26 10:11:48 CET 2008

Bug #13827, was updated on 2008-May-18 00:07
Here is a current snapshot of the bug.

Project: DeepaMehta
Category: None

Details: Error scenario:
- created Topicmaps Test1 and Test2
- from Test1, created topics called Major, 1, 2, and 3
- associated 1, 2, and 3 to Major
- again from Test1, created topics 4 and 5
- and associated them.

- In Test2, via search, revealed Major,
- via "What's related", revealed 1, 2, and 3
- via search, revealed 4
- via "what's connected", revealed 5.
- Then from Test2, connected 4 and 5 to Major,
- then DELETED association between 4 and 5.

- in Test1, revealed the associations from 4 and 5 to Major, and everything shows correctly.
- In Test2, when asking "What's related" with 4, the result is correct: just topic Major
- BUT the visual map still shows two associations
- when the association 4 to 5 is clicked, an error message shows:
  'Assiciation "null" can't execute command "selectAssoc"
  (association "a-1191-1" not loaded)'

Follow-Ups: