[deepamehta-devel] [Bug #14803] Export Topicmap Hook is greedy

admin at berlios.de admin at berlios.de
Mo Nov 17 14:10:19 CET 2008

Bug #14803, was updated on 2008-Nov-17 14:10
Here is a current snapshot of the bug.

Project: DeepaMehta
Category: Application Service

Details: If you export a Topicmap once, a Document Topic is placed in your Topicmap. If you export your Topicmap again, and didn't remove the fresh placed Document Topic. DeepaMehta writes so much bytes to my hd until the disk is full.

The export hook is going recursively through all topics of a map. I cannot really explain this, cause normally every Document Topic is just collected by the AchiveFileCollector and stored in a Archive. It seems for me that this behaviour is caused by wrting an archive into another archive.

Logging seems to confirm this problem, since after the last line, the map-archive-file in my document repository grows really fast.

[java] [mre] REQUEST_EXEC_TOPIC_COMMAND t-4571:1 "exportTopicmap|573|156"
     [java] >>> PresentationService.performRequest(): FS_REQUEST_QUEUE_MESSAGE
     [java] > 1 directives processed, types: 44
     [java] >>> ArchiveFileCollector.exportFile("14 - Light Up.ogg")
     [java] >>> ArchiveFileCollector.exportFile("13 - Texas Tea Party.ogg")
     [java] >>> ArchiveFileCollector.exportFile("topicmap-t-4571-1.zip")

writes and writes and writes

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=14803&group_id=5174