[deepamehta-devel] Javadoc

Urs Lerch mail at ulerch.net
Mo Mär 17 11:08:37 CET 2008

Hi,

as I'm sitting there most of the day writing on my PhD I'm sorry to say
that I have neither the motivation nor the energy to work on another
documentation.

Anyhow, in my experience it is better to complement a guide at the time
when there's a real need. In other words, if I have a problem and can't
find the answer in the developer guide, I should ask and then add the
information I recieved in my own words.

Regards,
Urs