[deepamehta-devel] Javadoc

Urs Lerch mail at ulerch.net
Do Mär 13 16:34:26 CET 2008

Hi,

for me it's important that it is

(1) javadoc compatible (no compromise there!)
(2) integrated in eclipse
(3) easy to set up

Doxygen seems to match all of these points, too.

So, why don't we use both of them, javadoc and doxygen? It's not that
much work, at least with javadoc. And if we see, after some time, that
there is only one documentation used, we could easily skip the other
then.

In my opinion it is important that there's a documentation in the code
at all, and that it is done in a widely used and accepted
standard/style. Anything that helps as a motivation to do this is
welcome.

Kind regards,
Urs