[deepamehta-devel] License Files

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Di Jun 24 17:20:11 CEST 2008

thank you, Urs, for explaining the apache process!
I feel better now.

So, I like to add a 4th proposition D) and give my opinion here:

A)	COPYING
	COPYING-de

B)	LICENSE
	LICENSE-de

C)	LICENSE.txt
	LICENSE-de.txt

D)	COPYING.txt
	COPYING-de.txt

My opinion:

A) -
B) -
C) +
D) 0

How is the decision made according to the apache process?
Proposition C) seems to be the only one with no negative (-) votings so
far.

Cheers,
Jörg