[deepamehta-devel] New Developer: Urs Lerch

Urs Lerch mail at ulerch.net
Mi Jun 18 17:03:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

a few minutes ago I finished my first contribution and added the licence
file for the GNU GPL Version 3 in English and German (unofficial, as
noted in the file).

As this is my first experience with Subversion (I always used CVS
before), feel free to comment if I haven't done it the way it is
expected.

For this task I opened the feature request 004180. Now I'd like to close
it, but it seems that I have no write access other than comments. Can
anybody help? Am I not expected to assign bugs or features to myself?

Regards,
Urs