[deepamehta-devel] New Developer: Urs Lerch

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Di Jun 17 11:54:35 CEST 2008

Hi Urs.

I am very happy to hear that we have now 'officially' a new
contributor with experienced skills in big java projects and deep
knowledge of ongoing community processes.

Urs is taking part in discussions with the community for several
years now. Very cool, that you have some power left nearby your
doctor thesis!

I am looking forward to further discussions and collaborations with
you! Some of the steps we talked about are very important issues in
my opinion (e.g. introduction of tests for new code and
multiplatform installations). Good luck.

Lucky greetings to football-crazy switzerland.

Malte