[deepamehta-devel] [Feature #1474] hotkeys for common context menu actions

admin at berlios.de admin at berlios.de
Di Jun 3 15:51:08 CEST 2008

Feature Request #1474, was updated on 2005-Nov-08 22:29
You can respond by visiting:
http://developer.berlios.de/feature/?func=detailfeature&feature_id=1474&group_id=5174

Category: None

By: x28
Date: 2008-Jun-03 15:51

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=30106
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30)

I miss the usual rightclick > copy and rightclick > paste
context commands in the property panel, because
CTRL+C and CTRL-V are fine when I'm typing but not
when I'm clicking, and the latter is more often the case
with a visualizing software as DeepaMehta.

By: maltito