[deepamehta-devel] [Feature #1764] Web Browsing Capability

admin at berlios.de admin at berlios.de
Mi Jul 2 14:17:00 CEST 2008

Feature Request #1764, was updated on 2006-Feb-14 19:05
You can respond by visiting:
http://developer.berlios.de/feature/?func=detailfeature&feature_id=1764&group_id=5174

Category: None

By: url
Date: 2008-Jul-02 14:17

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=46030
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008061015 Firefox/3.0

How about JRex of mozilla, which uses Gecko as engine? It
seems to be somehow official maintained by Mozilla.
Personally I'll prefer to use Gecko because we can be pretty
sure that it will be maintened properly.

It seems easy, but don't know much about the integration in
Swing and if it runs well under Mac OS X so far. If I find
the time this week I'll give it a try and post my findings.

http://jrex.mozdev.org/

By: maltito