[deepamehta-devel] windows run script for the third

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Do Feb 7 11:13:14 CET 2008

Dear Developer Community,

for the first release candidate, which we like to release within the
next weeks, we still have no idea who could take some effort to port the
run script from the unix shell into the windows command line. There is a
buggy approach yet. It would be very nice if someone who has some
experiences with windows scripts and ant could take a look at the
current acquisition. I wrote a bug report into our berlios repository
which tries to describe the status-quo from my point of view.

btw. has anyone an idea how the mail today from  ...mania3 at portergy.com
comes into our mailinglist, she has not subscribed!?

my command line output in our wiki:
https://www.mindworxs.de/zwiki/AdditionalFiles

cheers malte
mre at deepamehta.de