[deepamehta-users] On the question of modifying the permissions of the topic map

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Sat Jul 28 12:09:50 CEST 2018

Dear Liangbing Zhu,

yes, you can change a topicmap's "Private" setting afterwards:

1) Choose the topicmap from the toolbar menu.
2) Click the "i" button next to the toolbar menu. The topicmap (topic) gets revealed on the topicmap itself.
3) Click the "Edit" button (lower right in the Detail Panel).
4) Click the "Private" checkbox (below the "Description" field).
5) Click "OK".
Now the topicmap's Private setting is changed.

Note that a topicmap is available to the public (without logging in) only if
- its "Private" setting is off.
- it is contained in a workspace that has sharing mode "Public" or "Common".

Tell me if you need more help.

Cheers,
Jörg

> On 28. Jul 2018, at 6:59, 朱良兵 <zhliangb at 126.com> wrote:
>
> Dear friends:
>
>             when I set up a new topic map, I accidentally set the authority of the topic map as "private". Is there any way to modify the authority of  the topic map? For example, I want to set it to "public" or others.
>             thank you very much!
>            Good luck!
>
>                                                                                    Liangbing Zhu

Ein Dateianhang mit Bin�rdaten wurde abgetrennt...
Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr��e  : 488 bytes
Beschreibung: Message signed with OpenPGP
URL         : <http://lists.deepamehta.de/pipermail/users-lists.deepamehta.de/attachments/20180728/502f7329/attachment.sig>