[deepamehta-users] I annotate ...

Gerben gerben at treora.com
Sat Jul 16 10:50:55 CEST 2016

Hi Jörg, it is great to hear you like my work, which indeed shares many
ideas with DeepaMehta. My personal focus is on developing a good,
intuitive user interface, which I consider the essence of the problem. I
would be happy to meet some day to exchange ideas and perhaps get a demo
of the Trailblazer feature you mention.

Have a look at webmemex.org <http://webmemex.org/> for a demo of the
current state of the interface; it is not yet practically usable though.
Source is found here <https://github.com/rwweb/webmemex>.

By the way, I am not focussing on IPFS or distributed storage at the
moment (it is only mentioned as an example), but rather intend to
promote decentralisation by making it easy to self-host one's software
and data.
Kind regards,

Gerben