[deepamehta-users] WG: DM4 Improvements / 08 Idle detail panel (area)

Ingo Rau ingo.rau at econauten.de
Fri Dec 16 17:09:34 CET 2016

Hi DM enthusiasts,

I like Tuomos idea of displaying helpful information on workspace and topicmap by default. In his example on topicmap https://my.deepamehta.de/topicmap/77418/topic he associated two note topics with workspace and topicmap.

I would suggest to use the description fields of workspace and topicmap to supply that information. They are there already, and we would have an easy rule what we want DM to display when there is nothing else to display (exept the elephant ;-). On the respective topicmap I added some text to both description fields.

Cheers Ingo