[deepamehta-users] Build on Windows

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Sat May 30 17:09:36 CEST 2015

Hi Asif,

yes, this is a known issue on Windows. It has to do with / vs. \ in paths in conjunction with the Felix File Install bundle.

A workaround is to set absolute paths in the <felix.fileinstall.dir> property (in pom.xml) before executing mvn pax:run, e.g.

<felix.fileinstall.dir>
    D:/dev_wksd/source/deepamehta/deepamehta/modules/dm4-core/target,
</felix.fileinstall.dir>

Note the forward slashes. (Alternatively you could use backward slashes but you have to escape them as \\ then.)
IMPORTANT: you must remove the 2 surprising leading and trailing commas.

Unfortunately there is no apparent fix to this issue. The common approach seems to be to manipulate pom.xml programmatically while executing Maven. Hints are found in this ticket:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/775

Let us know if you need any more help.

BTW: thank you, dgf, for investigating this issue and documenting your findings in that ticket!

Cheers,
Jörg