[deepamehta-users] jspn ld

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Mon Mar 2 19:12:08 CET 2015

Hi Jörg and all,

last week I had a meeting with two cute software developers. They were pointing me to json ld. They wanted to know if we could improve DM to export json ld enhanced data over the rest api. From what I understand DM is perfectly ready for json ld and it should only take very little effort to improve it in this direction. I thInk this would be of great relevance to make DM more a tool of choice in the growing semantic data scene.

Curious about your feedback!

JuergeN