[deepamehta-users] Address Model in DM Webclient

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Mon Mar 2 12:05:53 CET 2015

Hi Juergen,

the issue is now fixed. All the standard type's Association Definitions (and their View Configurations) are assigned to the DeepaMehta workspace. These are now editable by workspace members.

The fix is committed to the 4.6-SNAPSHOT line of development (that is master branch). A migration is provided, so you can update your test installation while keeping the content.

Cheers,
Jörg