[deepamehta-users] Address Model in DM Webclient

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Sat Feb 21 19:03:34 CET 2015

Hi Jörg,

I understand the general apsect of the specific issue. In my case I want
to create new persons via the REST API. I have implemented a check if an
address topic alread exists. If so, I want to reassign this very address
to the newly created person.

So my question is, if I change the assoc type from composition def to
aggregation def for the entire address, will it break anyting (in the
webclient) or can I just try it, to see how it goes ...

Thx,

JuergeN