[deepamehta-users] Automatic Logout

Constantin Jucovschi jucovschi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:03:25 CEST 2014

Hello everybody,

The solution was to put
org.ops4j.pax.web.session.timeout=120

in Karaf's etc/system.properties file (gives 120 minutes to time out).

Indeed Karaf logs had the key to the solution:
cjucovschi at costea:~/karaf/data/log$ cat karaf.log | grep 15udo
2014-09-03 12:51:32,537 | INFO  | qtp86337976-1522 |
AccessControlPlugin              | 167 - de.deepamehta.accesscontrol -
4.4.0.SNAPSHOT | ##### Creating new session 15udo3qrlb8ro12xlkjd3ok61l
(username=admin)
2014-09-03 13:16:05,212 | WARN  | ssionScavenger-8 |
teInvalidatingHashSessionManager | 79 - org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty
- 3.1.0 | Timing out for 1 session(s) with id 15udo3qrlb8ro12xlkjd3ok61l

Best regards,
Constantin