[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta 4.4 released

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Wed Oct 15 16:38:10 CEST 2014

Dear DeepaMehta users,

on Oct 15, 2014 DeepaMehta 4.4 has been released.

DeepaMehta 4.4 is a maintenance release that brings great improvements for plugin developers. Highlights include Service Injection, Declarative Transactions, and a significantly simplified API. Further changes include:
	- Compatibility with a new plugin: DM4 Geospatial (optional install) for performing geographical "Within Distance" queries.
	- Felix HTTP is replaced by OPS4J Pax Web
Also for users there is a new feature: Custom Role Types can be created within the webclient.

For detailed information about this release see the release notes:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/ReleaseNotes

Download:
http://download.deepamehta.de/deepamehta-4.4.zip	(Standard Distribution)
(Note: a DM 4.4 Karaf Distribution is not available)

For installation and update instructions see the README:
https://github.com/jri/deepamehta#readme

You can try out DeepaMehta online with our live demo server.
No download required. No registration required.
http://demo.deepamehta.de/

For reporting issues please register at our trac-site:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/

Thanks to Carolina Garcia, Malte Reißig, Constantin Jucovschi, Lukas Drude, Brendon Wong, Rolf Kutz, and Jürgen Neumann!

Cheers,
Jörg

www.deepamehta.de
Cope with Complexity