[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta 4.2 released

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Di Feb 18 21:18:32 CET 2014

Dear DeepaMehta users,

on Feb 18, 2014 DeepaMehta 4.2 has been released.

DeepaMehta 4.2 is a maintenance release that brings bug fixes and additions to the Plugin Development Framework. Furthermore this release is compatible with 2 new plugins (optional install): WebSockets provide plugin developers the basis for server push, and the experimental D3.js Renderer plugin demonstrates how the D3.js library can be utilized for rendering topicmaps. It features a SVG-based animated force layout for automatic topic positioning.

For detailed information about this release (and about the 4.2 version number) see the release notes:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/ReleaseNotes

Download:
http://download.deepamehta.de/deepamehta-4.2.zip			(Standard Distribution)
http://download.deepamehta.de/deepamehta-4.2-karaf.tar.gz	(Karaf Distribution)

You can try out DeepaMehta online with our live demo server.
No download required. No registration required.
http://demo.deepamehta.de/

For reporting issues please register at our trac-site:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/

Thanks to Carolina Garcia, Silke Meyer, Malte Reißig, Rolf Kutz, Jürgen Neumann, and Danny Gräf!

Cheers,
Jörg

www.deepamehta.de
Cope with Complexity