[deepamehta-users] Testing DM 4.2 SNAPSHOT

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Mo Feb 10 16:11:27 CET 2014

Dear DeepaMehta Users,

we are almost ready to launch the next release of DeepaMehta. Version
4.2 will mainly include a bunch of bug fixes and some ground laying work
for future development (for more details, please see
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/ReleaseNotes).

You can help us test the release candidate here:
http://demo.deepamehta.de:8083/de.deepamehta.webclient

Username: testuser
Password: testpass

and report your issues at our trac-site:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/newticket

--

The nightly demo version also includes an early experimental alpha
version for a new topic map type, provided by Jörg's D3 renderer plugin:

You should check the projects website to see why we find it so exiting:
http://d3js.org/

Thx and greets,

JuergeN