[deepamehta-users] Next DeepaMehta Lounge | Tuesday | Dec. 10th | 19:00 | K9

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
So Nov 17 19:55:38 CET 2013

Hi all!

We are happy to announce the next DeepaMehta Lounge. Please join us!

When:
        • Tue, Dec. 10th, 2013
        • 19:00h

Where:
        • K9 - Größenwahn
        • Kinzigstr. 9
        • HH Hochparterre
        • 10247 Berlin - F'hain
        • U5 Samariterstrasse

What:
        • Short Introduction Of Latest Release DM 4.1.3
        • Presentation of DM4 Applications, Plugins and Projects
        • Discussion about Future Development and Ideas
        • Questions and Answers
        • Social Gathering with Cold Drinks and Music

Test:
        • Help us test before we release DM 4.1.3:
	  http://demo.deepamehta.de:8083/de.deepamehta.webclient
	    • user: testuser
	    • pass: testpass
        • Please file your bug reports and feature requests here:
          https://trac.deepamehta.de/

Thx, cu and spread the word!

JuergeN
--