[deepamehta-users] Gather and Collect DM4 Plugins

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Mo Jan 14 21:42:09 CET 2013

Hi dear all!

I already shared the notes with JuergenN but to wrap it up again, by now
I can offer currently 2 plugins compatible with the 4.0.13 release:

# DeepaMehta MathJax Renderer

With this MathJaxRenderer you can enrich your DeepaMehta content with
high-quality rendered mathematical formulas (and possibly more).
Rendering is based on MathJax 2.0 and takes place in DeepaMehta's Page
Panel.

https://github.com/mukil/dm4-mathjax-renderer/downloads

# DeepaMehta Tagging Module

This module provides the "dm4.tags.tag"-namespace as an extension for
users and as a reusable unit for plugin developers.

https://github.com/mukil/dm4.tags/downloads

For now it comes with a description on how to interactively enrich any
type of information in DeepaMehta about an "input field" named "Tag".

https://github.com/mukil/dm4.tags

Cheers,
Malte