[deepamehta-users] won't work

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Fr Mär 9 12:56:38 CET 2012

Hi Philipp,

you've probably deleted some system item or corrupted the database in some way (like Matthias said).

For the moment try to reset the database:
    1) Stop DeepaMehta.
    2) Delete the deepamehta-db folder (or move it to another place for backup).
    3) Start DeepaMehta. Now you'll find an empty fresh DM.
You'll loose the content you created, sorry.
You could also backup your old deepamehta-db folder for later investigation and possible recovery.
See the README for further instructions.

When it happens again: there are certainly exceptions reported in the terminal (that opened while starting DM) or in the browser's error console (in Firefox: Tools -> Web Developer -> Error Console).
If you send me these messages I can tell in more detail what's happened.

For the moment DM is too young and far from being robust.

Hope this helps.
I appreciate your interest in trying out.

Cheers,
Jörg