[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta 4.0.8 released

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Do Feb 2 22:57:57 CET 2012

On Feb 2, 2012 DeepaMehta 4.0.8 has been released.

This release features an alternative WYSIWYG editor. CKEditor provides a much better look & feel than TinyMCE. Furthermore it loads faster, that is it appears more instantly when pressing the Edit button. http://ckeditor.com/

For more changes and details (also for developers) see the release notes:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/ReleaseNotes

You *can* update from DeepaMehta 4.0.7 and reuse your content.
See the README for update instructions.

(The issue with the editor toolbar running out of sight is not yet fixed, sorry. https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/185)

Download:
https://github.com/downloads/jri/deepamehta/deepamehta-4.0.8.zip

README with installation and update instructions:
https://github.com/jri/deepamehta#readme

List of available plugins:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/Plugins

Build from source:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/BuildFromSource

For reporting issues please register at our trac-site:
https://trac.deepamehta.de

Thanks to Ingo Rau, Jürgen Neumann, Silke Meyer, Malte Reißig, and Rolf Kutz for contributing!
And thanks to Torsten Ziegler for pointing me to CKEditor at that time!

Cheers,
Jörg