[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta Firefox Pugin 1.0 Released

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Mi Dez 5 16:22:19 CET 2012

Hi dear deepamehta users and friends,

I am happy to announce that the firefox plugin is up to date.

Here is what it helps you do:
The DeepaMehta Notetaker (a web browser plugin) let users extract
individual structured items from web pages as they browse, and store and
annotate them in a shared repository for access by others.

It is designed to bring together web surfers using the
Firefox Web Browser and the upcoming DeepaMehta 4.0.13 release.

Here are all details with installation and usage hints (English):
http://deepamehta.de/en/content/deepamehta-firefox-plugin

Hier finden Sie alle Details zur Installation und Nutzung (German):
https://www.deepamehta.de/de/content/deepamehta-firefox-plugin-10

Here is the current direct download link:
http://www.deepamehta.de/sites/default/files/plugins/notetaker-deepamehta.org-1.0_0.xpi

I am looking forward to improve on this and I am in the hope that it
works for you as expected.

Cheers,
Malte

Possible Roadmap over the next 6 months for Notetaker Firefox Add-on:

- improve the listing of "web resources" in the "Deepamehta toolbar"
- possibly provide also a "Search in DeepaMehta"-Input Field
- possibly provide "Type to create a Note" in "DeepaMehta Toolbar"
- Distribute via Firefox Addons-Platform to suppport automatic updates
- <communicate your wish here>
- experimental: support (many) "Tags" to "Web resources" to overcome
"folders" in our bookmarks organization
- experimental: integrate better with bookmarks in firefox