[deepamehta-users] Eduzen Team releases MathJax Renderer for DeepaMehta Usrs

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Mo Dez 3 13:43:46 CET 2012

Dear DeepaMehta Users,

excuse me for not directly sharing the essentials with you about this
plugin; here is the information what the DeepaMehta MathJax Renderer is
all about:

With MathJaxRenderer you can enrich your DeepaMehta content with
high-quality rendered mathematical formulas. Rendering is based LaTeX
and takes place in DeepaMehta's Page Panel (or Detail Panel).

Cheers,
Malte