[deepamehta-users] Status update and release plan

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Di Aug 28 16:28:58 CEST 2012

On Aug 20, 2012, at 3:13, Jörg Richter wrote:

> => The release of DeepaMehta 4.0.12 is planned for the end of August.

I'm sorry for having to announce a further delay of the DeepaMehta 4.0.12 release until mid September.

DM 4.0.12 will be the first release that addresses Security and Access Control. Both topics are complex ones, and require elaborate conceptualization. We want to lay down the foundation right instead of coming up with a quick but non-resilient solution. Stripping down the features for the sake of release date is no option this time as Security and Access Control will be THE central features of DM 4.0.12
We hope for your understanding.

Cheers,
Jörg