[deepamehta-users] Adobe flash presentational layer for DeepaMehta - where to find it?

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Di Mär 24 03:39:15 CET 2009

Hi Jori,

nice to hear from you. We always embrace people who bear with us :)

In the wiki you may find instructions for installing this application
into your local DeepaMehta installation. With this Add on, you can
export so called "DefaultViews" out of DeepaMehta which than can be
imported by the Flash piece of software. This is entirely written in
ActionScript 3, as you said not really BETA yet and is just made to
consume not to edit different media types.

http://deepamehta.newthinking.net/wiki/en/Add_on:_Info_Touch

Currently there is no patch for installing it, so you may have to
read/write the topicid's, logged while clicking onto your resp.
TopicTypes (Video, Audio, etc. ), add those into the InfoTouch.java
Interface and then compile the source for your installation.

Just let us know if you want to get into more "deepa-talk" :)

Cheers !
Malte