[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta Workshop Invitation, Monday 13th of July

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Sa Jun 27 11:49:07 CEST 2009

--- A message from Catherine Launay forwarded to you by Malte ---

Dear friends of DeepaMehta,

My name is Catherine Launay and I'm a friend and user of DeepaMehta. I
already invited you to take part in a survey, which was briefly about
how and why you use DeepaMehta in your work today. Thank you very much,
i received some answers from you.

I would like to continue this apprenticeship and together with Malte
Reißig and Jörg Richter, we invite the users of DeepaMehta at Monday the
13th of July on 07.00 p.m to an open workshop. The users will be able to
present themselves, how they use DeepaMehta and learn from each others
implementations.

You can get a beamer for your presentation and .. what else ?
I'm pleased about this evening and looking forward to see you there!

Greetings !

Catherine Launay

Where:
newthinking store
Tucholskystr. 48
10117 Berlin (Mitte)

When:
Monday 13 July, on 07.00 p.m

Plannings:
If you're planning to show us some of your work, either edit the
paragraph dedicated to this evening on the following wiki page or drop
any of us a short line with infos about how long you want to talk, what
is your topic and what kind of help you may need in before the evening
so we can get back to you and help out.

http://www.deepamehta.de/wiki/en/Community_Agenda

---
Catherine Launay