[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta Booth at the LinuxTag

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Fr Mai 9 23:09:07 CEST 2008

Thanks for your fast reply, Thilo.
To paint real Blackboards on a ground cost 5 euros at all, then it is
hand made (black) and delivers a very nice eye-catcher for the visitor.
Even if we could use an "external" blackboard and hang it on the walls,
this would be painted directly on the background of the booth. in this
way we also could just re-write the contents within some topics of a
great map which structure is fixed but the contents are flexible. i
imagine this would reach over both walls from the bottom to the top of
the walls.

the discussion is opened, maybe we use the comments page from this

http://deepamehta.newthinking.net/wiki/en/Upcoming_Events

maybe then we all could get clearer about where your headline is aiming
to and what you mean with "semantic" web and witchery ;)

cheers,

malte