[deepamehta-devel] REST API JSON export and re-import

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Sat Nov 25 23:43:17 CET 2017

Hi Jürgen,

in your particular case you can achieve the export/import with these 4 requests:

At source instance:
1) GET the ID of the sign-up config topic by querying it by-uri. Its URI is well-known.
2) GET the config data by querying the sign-up config topic by-ID, including its child topics.

At target instance:
3) GET the ID of the sign-up config topic by querying it by-uri. Its URI is well-known.
4) PUT the received data (step 2) as-is to the config topic by-ID (as received in step 3).

Tell me if you need more details.

Cheers,
Jörg