[deepamehta-devel] changing label config of existing topic type

Robert Schuster robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:22:41 CET 2017

Hi Jörg,
thanks for having a look into this.

> Could you try this: in the Webclient click the assoc def (an Association) and check in the detail panel if there is a "Include in Label" topic associated (via Composition).
I can't quite follow here. What topic (type) exactly you mean with "the
assoc def". I could only find the "Include in Label" with its 107
instantiations. Should I start from the Proposol topic type?

All the best,
Robert

--
Robert Schuster
freiberuflicher Softwareingenieur

RS01 - IT-Systemanalyse und -entwicklung Robert Schuster
Brückenstraße 4 • 12439 Berlin
+49 157 798 00 310
robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com