[deepamehta-devel] problems with my.deepamehta - revoked StartCom root certificate

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Tue Feb 7 11:46:40 CET 2017

Dear Ingo and all,

the problem is exactly what you found out about StartSSL issues:

"StartSSL's certificates are no longer trusted by Chrome, Firefox, and
soon other browsers, ..."

Unfortunately we cannot just switch to Letsencryt (Certbot) as the
setup at our ISP is not ready for it yet.

For the very moment you will have to override the security warnings in
your browser. I am of course looking for a better solution ...

Thx and cheers,

Juergen

--
GnuPG KeyID: CD914C6C
Fingerprint: C1CC EF1D 1443 7279 72E7 ABDC A2DA 0328 CD91 4C6C