[deepamehta-devel] MIgrations question

Robert Schuster robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:46:22 CEST 2016

Hi all,
I have an issue with the Migration feature. In the CROWD bus app
Migration7 does this:

    public void run() {
        Topic startPage =
dm4.createTopic(mf.newTopicModel("crowd.omnibus.start_page",
"dm4.notes.note",
            mf.newChildTopicsModel()
                .put("dm4.notes.title", "CROWD Omnibus start page")
                .put("dm4.notes.text", "<p>Your content here ...</p>")
        ));
        wsService.assignToWorkspace(startPage,
wsService.getWorkspace("crowd.workspace").getId());
    }

So, I can assume that a topic with the URI "crowd.omnibus.start_page"
exists. In Migration8 I want to rename the URI, so I implemented it like
this:

    public void run() {
        Topic startPage = dm4.getTopicByUri("crowd.omnibus.start_page");
    startPage.setUri("crowd.meet.start_page");
    }

This however fails with a NullPointerException because startPage is null.

Any idea why the topic cannot be found? Wrong workspace or something?

All the best,
Robert

--
Robert Schuster
freiberuflicher Softwareingenieur

RS01 - IT-Systemanalyse und -entwicklung Robert Schuster
Brückenstraße 4 • 12439 Berlin
+49 157 798 00 310
robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com