[deepamehta-devel] Enabling label for association

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Fri Oct 28 21:23:50 CEST 2016

Hi Robert and all,

> On 20 Oct 2016, at 23:47, Jörg Richter <jri at deepamehta.de> wrote:
>
> BTW: of course the CSS approach is not very comfortable for rendering title labels.

Meanwhile I've revised the detail panel's rendering logic, so that the name of a Custom Assoc Type is also used for labeling COMPOSITE topics. Your "From", "To", and "Date of Death" Date/Time fields should now properly labeled automatically. Resorting to CSS pseudo elements for field labeling is no longer required.

This applies to all COMPOSITE child types, provided the Custom Assoc Type is SIMPLE.

Available in the DeepaMehta master branch.
Will be part of upcoming 4.8.4 release.

See more details in this ticket:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/1023

BTW: if you want keep track of the issues relevant for your development consider registering at trac.

Cheers,
Jörg

Ein Dateianhang mit Bin�rdaten wurde abgetrennt...
Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr��e  : 496 bytes
Beschreibung: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
URL         : <http://lists.deepamehta.de/pipermail/devel-lists.deepamehta.de/attachments/20161028/37f6c0c0/attachment.sig>