[deepamehta-devel] Setting a simple association programmatically

Robert Schuster robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:10:19 CEST 2016

Hi all,
I want to create a simple association between between two topics
programmatically.

So the result should be as if I would draw a line between two topics in
the webclient. I was under the impression that this would be a simple:

        ChildTopics childs = comment.getChildTopics();
        childs.addRef("dm4.core.association", topicCommentOn.getId());

However that did not work as intended. Any idea what I am missing here?

What wonders me also is that this code seemingly works without error but
I cannot 'see' any associations in the webclient later on.

Best regards,
Robert

--
Robert Schuster
freiberuflicher Softwareingenieur

RS01 - IT-Systemanalyse und -entwicklung Robert Schuster
Brückenstraße 4 • 12439 Berlin
+49 157 798 00 310
robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com