[deepamehta-devel] Enabling label for association

Robert Schuster robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:15:08 CEST 2016

Hi alltogether,
I am adding "To" and "From" associations to a bunch of topic types like
this:

        return dm4.getTopicType(topicTypeUri)
            .addAssocDef(

mf.newAssociationDefinitionModel("dm4.core.aggregation_def",
"dm4.events.from",
                    topicTypeUri, "dm4.datetime.date", "dm4.core.many",
"dm4.core.one"))
            .addAssocDef(

mf.newAssociationDefinitionModel("dm4.core.aggregation_def",
"dm4.events.to",
                    topicTypeUri, "dm4.datetime.date", "dm4.core.many",
"dm4.core.one"));

As the custom association type "dm4.events.from" and "dm4.events.to"
suited my need so far I used those. However there is the slight issue
that in the webclient those associations appear with no title label in
the edit form.

What I would like to have is that they are labeled "From" and "To"
exactly as one can see in instances of dm4.events.event .

Any pointer on what I am missing here?

All the best,
Robert

--
Robert Schuster
freiberuflicher Softwareingenieur

RS01 - IT-Systemanalyse und -entwicklung Robert Schuster
Brückenstraße 4 • 12439 Berlin
+49 157 798 00 310
robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com