[deepamehta-devel] adding more comfort - Re: Translations DM-style

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Thu Dec 15 11:20:15 CET 2016

Hi all,

Robert has implemented the tranlation with two extra Types in https://g
ithub.com/digitalmemex/dm4-gamechangers

1. a new TopicType "Translated Text" and
2. a new Composite AssocType "Transaltion" with a "Language"
agrregation.

All works fine! Now two questions:

1. How can we implement autotyping the assoc, so when there is a
"Translated Text" at one end, the default AssocTpye is always
"Translation"?

2. Can we use the same method to warn the user, if they create an assoc
with the composite itself instead of it's childs?

Thx!

JuergeN

--
GnuPG KeyID: CD914C6C
Fingerprint: C1CC EF1D 1443 7279 72E7 ABDC A2DA 0328 CD91 4C6C