[deepamehta-devel] DeepaMehta 4.7 released

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Fri Oct 23 20:21:25 CEST 2015

Dear DeepaMehta friends,

on Oct 23, 2015 DeepaMehta 4.7 has been released.

DeepaMehta 4.7 is a maintenance release that focuses on both, multi-user server installations, and touch devices. For plugin developers new features include a configuration facility, and webclient support for hierarchical menus.

For detailed information see the release notes:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/ReleaseNotes

Download:
http://download.deepamehta.de/deepamehta-4.7.zip

For installation and update instructions see the README:
https://github.com/jri/deepamehta#readme

You can try out DeepaMehta online with our live demo server.
No download required. No registration required.
http://demo.deepamehta.de/

For reporting issues please register at our trac-site:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/

Thanks to Malte Reißig, Jürgen Neumann, Danny Gräf, and Rolf Kutz!

Cheers,
Jörg

www.deepamehta.de
Cope with Complexity