[deepamehta-devel] Need help for install signup plugin

Arjun Lodha arjun.lodha at vnc.biz
Thu Jun 4 07:24:54 CEST 2015

Hello Team,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

I done some changes in signup jar and use it with DM 4.6. It is working with some limitations.

Here it is not showing signup link with login link on homepage, but as an admin I can create new user account.

I want to confirm one thing in DM4.6, does it show signup link on homepage ?

Another thing i want to use my own database for storing some information, is it possible ?

Waiting for your kind reply.

Regards,
Arjun Kumar