[deepamehta-devel] Round-table for DeepaMehta developers, Berlin, 6th February

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Di Jan 28 20:11:22 CET 2014

Dear DeepaMehta friends & developers!

We (dgf, jri and me) are happy to invite you to an upcoming round-table
at which we want to think through the most recent core + plugin
development topics and exchange us about some use cases for DM.

We would be happy if you can find the time to join us at:

    Thursday, 6th February 2014, 7pm - 9pm
    c-base - Main hall, Round-table

Related to core-development there may be just enough time to think
through the upcoming AccessControl-features/concepts once more and in
general, to exchange views on using DeepaMehta for sharing and
collaboration. For example, if you have elaborated thoughts (and
sketches) for sharing topics between multiple (DeepaMehta) instances (in
a p2p-manner), this evening might be a perfect fit for questioning (and
thus bringing) our current concepts on sharing information with
DeepaMehta (even further ahead).

Besides being a space for important discussions this table will also be
a good place to get your hands on plugin development.

Everyone is welcome.

Cheers,
Malte

--

PS: If you can't find the table or if you are not in berlin you can also
try to catch us through connecting to #deepamehta on irc.oftc.net