[deepamehta-devel] WebSockets

Danny Gräf mail at dagnu.de
Mo Jan 13 21:01:30 CET 2014

Hi,

I am very pleased about the latest developments, and I think that we do
with the next release a significant step. In general I would prefer a
Pax Web based solution, as they all Jetty dependency exploited directly
as bundles. So it should possible to use "one" Jetty by registering a
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.WebSocketServlet instance.

Regards, Danny