[deepamehta-devel] Maven repository

Constantin Jucovschi jucovschi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 19:00:05 CEST 2014

Hi Jörg,

One must follow the instructions from
http://central.sonatype.org/pages/ossrh-guide.html. I think the best
would be if somebody from DeepaMehta core team would create the JIRA
account. With this account, one can create and remove releases.

I don't think I've seen nightly builds in Central. I would only put
stable(-ish) releases there. The release process per-se is automatic.
If you want, you can upload previous releases but I would personally
not spend too much time on that.

The archetype approach is very handy indeed. I think the easiest way
to do development is to create a project using one of the archetypes.
Build it once and make a symlink from the jar to the deploy directory
of DM karaf
distribution. This works like hot deployment. I don't think it works
on windows though.

Best,
Constantin