[deepamehta-devel] video from dev-meeting 19.08.2014

Constantin Jucovschi jucovschi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 23:10:11 CEST 2014

Dear Carolina,

I have finally created a release candidate and created a video with
installation instructions at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLA_k2WJkjM. Indeed there is a
Libreoffice plugin which you download in the process.

Also I've uploaded a very "raw" and badly done demo of more advanced
SAlly services. Just to give the community a teaser on how SAlly +
DeepaMehta could be eventually used.

Best regards,
Constantin