[deepamehta-devel] custom renderer

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Mo Okt 28 12:14:26 CET 2013

Hi Jörg,

> sorry for breaking the Box Renderer installation!

No problem. Nothing got _broken_ in that sense.

> The Box Renderer plugin is now split into 2 separate projects:
> 	https://github.com/jri/dm4-box-renderer-canvas.git
> 	https://github.com/jri/dm4-box-renderer-dom-git

ok.

> Both realize Torsten's new Look&Feel, one via Canvas rendering, the other via DOM based rendering.
> The corresponding Maven artifacts are
> 	de.deepamehta/deepamehta-box-renderer-canvas
> 	de.deepamehta/deepamehta-box-renderer-dom
>
> The former "deepamehta-boxrenderer" and "deepamehta-box-renderer" artifacts are obsolete and can be removed.

ok.

> I updated the Jenkins jobs accordingly. There are 2 Box Renderer jobs now.
> As Post Steps I entered (but not sure if this is correct):
> 	/usr/local/bin/ci_copy_plugin.sh dm4-box-renderer-canvas
> 	/usr/local/bin/ci_copy_plugin.sh dm4-box-renderer-dom

The copy script is required to copy the plugin to the download section
of the server. So it is needed here! But it does not mean that the
plugin is included in the script based installation of the nightly
builds.

> Both plugins could but should not be installed at the same time. For
> our nightly build demo server I would recommend to deploy the
> dm4-box-renderer-dom project as this is the new one with cool DOM
> rendering. Testing this is appreciated.

I have updated the installation script. So please check here, if
everything looks like expected:
http://demo.deepamehta.de:8083/de.deepamehta.webclient

Cheers,

JuergeN