[deepamehta-devel] label associations

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Di Nov 12 22:27:08 CET 2013

Thank you all for valuable input!

I like Malte's suggestion to render the association's value (as entered in the detail panel), along with the association. This approach is straight-forward and builds on what is there already. And it is general useful (because its free-text) and not in the way for those who doesn't need it (no "canvas clutter").

We could revitalize old #34 (Webclient: Enable "labelling" of an Association resp. "Roles") for this task, and I would realize it soon. Technically I would render the assoc value direct-on-canvas (not as DOM) as this is the more easy approach this time.
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/34

Cheers,
Jörg