[deepamehta-devel] Scala Plugins

Jörn Weißenborn joern.weissenborn at gmail.com
Di Mai 28 15:22:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

I tried to get a Scala Plugin working. It all went finde, I was able to
extend Plugin Activator class  and implement service interfaces. It all
compiles (even though I had to include a dependency from the Plugin
Activator in my Plugins POM for whatever reason). I can now compile and
install the plugin, but I can't start it. The error message says that the
"scala package" is missing. I included the scala dependency in my plugins
POM and also the MANIFEST.MF says that the "scala" package is exported. I
have attached the sources. Please dont be confused by the name
"api-framework", thats the working title of the plugin I want write in
scala. Could you guys have a look? Maybe you can help me with this. My
resources are:

https://github.com/dbpedia-spotlight/dbpedia-spotlight/blob/master/pom.xml
(example
pom of a mixed scala/java maven project)

https://blogs.oracle.com/arungupta/entry/scala_and_maven_getting_started

Greetings,

Jörn